Friday, October 30, 2009

Terms & Conditions, Non-Existent Warranties & Disclaimers

As you enter the shop, please read the signs.
.
Not that sign, that is for my dog, Edgar. I am referring to these signs. Yes, plural. Please read them all.
  • You pays your money, you takes your chances.
  • Caveat emptor.
  • Unless The Queen knows you personally, there is no shipping overseas.
  • No layaways, Nada
  • Please select carefully. All transactions are final. No returns.
  • No repairs. You bought it, you broke it, you live with it, you fix it.
  • My world. My rules.

Contact information: Initially, please use the LiveJournal: leave a note in any recent entry or, if you prefer, leave a private message on DoA. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome and are greatly appreciated.

Also, note: my dog is not for sale.